The Waypoint website is being redesigned to help you find what you are looking for more effectively.
Learn and develop your knowledge of Waypoint with these tutorials and code resources.
- Begin with this brief quick start tutorial.
- Continue with an introductory tutorial on Docker, Kubernetes, or Nomad.
»Deploying to the Cloud
Take Waypoint to the cloud with tutorials that deploy to public cloud infrastructure.
- AWS - Visit the Elastic Container Service tutorial or the Elastic Kubernetes Service tabs in the Kubernetes tutorial.
- Azure - Deploy to Azure Container Instances.
- Google Cloud - Learn from the Google Cloud Run tutorial or the Google Kubernetes Engine tabs in the Kubernetes tutorial.
»Running Code Samples
A growing number of code samples is available in the hashicorp/waypoint-examples repository at GitHub. Use these examples or contribute your own.
git clone https://github.com/hashicorp/waypoint-examples.git
»contrib Tools and Helpers
Some services and tools that Waypoint use involve some additional setup to run and manage locally.
contrib folder aims to help users reduce friction around getting started
using these tools locally to explore Waypoint. You can find these optional tools
and content on the Waypoint GitHub repository.
Don't see a tool here that you need to get started? Feel free to open a new enhancement request issue on GitHub, or contribute your own!